11/16/2008

Jeff and I gave talks today in Sacrament Meeting. Yay they are done!
Last night in our family prayers, each one of the children (including Tyler our 3 year old) blessed mom that “she could do a good job on her talk” They didn’t mention Jeff – I think they know I need their prayers a little more than he does... I guess we're officially in this ward now. It still hasn't completely sunk in.
Thanks mom and Dave for coming. It was great to have the help with the kids and nice to see friendly (and familiar) faces in the crowd!

4 comments :

robin said...

So do you have callings yet? I'm praying Jeff get put in the primary (: maybe even the nursery or a cubscout leader. I love the primary!!!

Rachel M said...

I hate speaking in church! Jeez-did they even let you unpack before they asked you to speak. I'm glad it's over and done. Did you tell them not to ask again for atleast two years?

K Judd said...

I would love to hear both of you speak! You are so awesome!!

Angela said...

Nope no callings yet. I am enjoying that. Primary would be great. Maybe we could team teach. That would be fun.