12/19/2008

Tyler's Pillow 3.0


Posted by Picasa A dear friend gave me this pillow and a matching blanket at my baby shower for Tyler. He has loved it! The pillow is essential for going to bed and taking naps (what are those?!?... we haven't had any of those for a while now...) The first pillow lasted a couple of years and it was all but threads. My friend noticed it (because Tyler took it everywhere with him) and gave me the scraps, so I made a new one. The last few weeks the pillow was looking pretty bad again, so here is "Tyler's pillow version 3.0" This is it though buddy, enjoy it while it lasts...

2 comments :

Amy said...

Yep, that looks like Tyler. Those two fingers and the pillow. Glad things don't change too much in a couple months.

OK, as I'm typing this Matthew is the other room and can't see that I am looking at Tyler & he's saying, "I miss Tyler Judd, cause he went to Arizona."

Sarah Albrecht said...

We had a blanket that got gradually loved away like that. Lucky you got scraps! And the Santa comments on the earlier blog were priceless.