12/23/2008

Happy 13th Birthday Haley!

One

Two
Three
Four and 1/2 (we tried the half birthday thing)

Five

Six (the 2nd picture is from her Olympics party, it was a fun party, but she threw up about 10 minutes after everyone left, poor thing!)

Seven

Eight (Birthday Breakfast)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
I can't believe my baby is 13! I have sure enjoyed being her mom. I am so proud of her. It's funny how we shift from knowing everything to knowing nothing. Now that my kids know everything I will just have to learn from them! :) I am a little suprised to be the mom of a teenager. ( I don't feel that old ) I guess we'll just hold on and enjoy the ride! I love you Haley! Posted by Picasa

1 comment :

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Haley!!! We love you! You are a beautiful girl and such a great example for my girls!