3/02/2012

Family Goal 2012

 Over the years we have developed a pretty good habit of family scripture study, but I have struggled in helping my kids to develop their own (and my own) habit of daily personal scripture study. This year we decided to make it our family goal. Just to keep it simple this year, that is it. That is the family goal for this year. We have different ways we are tracking it and encouraging it. I think that is going to be the trick, just keep helping them remember until it is a habit.

This is what we are doing right now to help us remember. This chalkboard is right in our busy hall. We all pass it several times a day. It has been a great reminder to all of us. And besides...we like a little bit of friendly competition in there to see who can be the first to read their scriptures that day.



Pin It

1 comment :

Kris said...

Great goal! I think keeping it simple is important. Good luck!