3/14/2009

Girls Day Out

The boys all went to a spring training baseball game today so Haley and I went out for a little girl time. We had such a good time. She needed a dress and we finally found a place to get modest cute ones. (Everyone else probably knew this but I'm usually 1-2 years behind) Dillards carries a cute "Jody" brand that are long enough on the top and bottom! Amazing. I think this is the first time she's had a dress, not a skirt with a shirt forever. I also discovered we have a Down East Outfitters in the mall. I guess I should go to the mall more, but I'm glad to know there are good places to go close by. After shopping we hit Sonic and then went to "Confessions of a Shopaholic". It was better than I thought it would be.  Good times. :)

2 comments :

chris jenkins said...

girls day outs are awesome - glad you and haley had a good one :)

Amy said...

Thanks for the tip on dresses. I want to get my girls dresses for Easter this year but didn't think I'd have any luck. Glad you guys had a fun day. :)