3/02/2009

Play Ball!






















































We just found out Dallin got drafted into the Major's Cubs Team for Little League. He's pretty excited. (I can't believe it's time for baseball already...:) His friend from church and school is on his team so that worked out really well. It will be strange going to all the games and not seeing all our baseball family friends. I also posted a couple of blasts from the past of Jeff's baseball days. Don't worry, I won't let him tell you any old stories. :)

5 comments :

Amy said...

Fun to see the old photos and good job Dallin! Is this the year Tyler starts in on the Judd family baseball tradition?

chris jenkins said...

glad the draft worked out well for you guys. love seeing old photos. hope you have a great season!

Angie said...

Way to go Dallin!

Amye Kay said...

Baseball season...where to start, I am not sure but somehow I ended up on our leagues board as a memeber...come to find out Taylor like Basketball best. This is our first year for the draft...we'll see how it goes! Your living room looks amazing, your whole house screams of design talent, I just ordered couchs this week from Thomasville, so after a year of living here I will have a place to sit! I can't believe James is home! How times flies...

Sarah said...

OK, I have never seen anyone spell "Amy" like "Amye," except for my mom. And then I remembered my mom's and your aunt's connection. I clicked on Amye Kay's blog and recognized people from Christmas cards sent to my parents. So is Amye Kay your cousin? It all makes sense now.

And I love those old photos of Jeff! He hasn't changed a bit.