12/06/2012

Pinterest made me do it.

I have realized something about myself this year. Decorating is a stress reliever and fun for me. It doesn't stress me out, I look forward to an hour or two at night (or when a certain crazy toddler is napping) when I can decorate. My life is really crazier than it has ever been, but this Christmas I have enjoyed copying a few projects I've seen on Pinterest.  What an amazing resource to access the creativity of others!
Pinterest:
My interpretation:

Pinterest:

My interpretation: I pulled this from things I already had and made it pretty quickly. It was so much fun!
Pinterest: 
My interpretation: I could not believe my luck when I found this wooden hand carved out trough at Goodwill for $5.99. Amazing. I love Goodwill!
Pinterest: 

My interpretation: 
I had the best time the other night making my first homemade ornaments in years. I forgot how much I loved making things like that. I think I may just have to start up another ornament exchange next year. 
Pinterest: 
My interpretation: I found the wise men at Goodwill. They were 2.99 each and are hand painted and signed on the bottom from 1971. Amazing. I love them.




1 comment :

Kris said...

Love these! Especially the hollowed out trough! I really want to get some red berries to add to my Christmas decor. Way to go for actually doing something you saw on Pinterest. :)